Edge, Steak & Bar is becoming one of Miami’s best restaurants.
They keep pumping out their specialty dinners once a month.
The newest one coming is “Beer and Whiskey BBQ.”
This dinner is on May 29th for only $79 per person.
Executive chef Aaron Brooks and restaurant chef James King will highlight barbecue for this month’s dinner at their communal table, with dishes paired with craft beers from Cigar City and whiskey from High West Distillery.
Edge, Steak & Bar will continue it’s specialty dinner series every last Tuesday of every month.
There is limited seating for this dinner so make sure to make reservations.
Check out the menu for the “Beer and Whiskey BBQ:”
- Hickory Smoked Salmon, American Caviar, Cornflakes, Green Onion Puree; Cigar City Saizon Beer and High West Silver Rye
- BBQ’d La Belle Duck, Foie Gras Griddle Cake, Huckleberry Sauce, Brussels Sprout Slaw; Cigar City Red Ale and High West Rendezvous Rye
- Lamb Sausage, Grilled Black Kale, Greek Yogurt, Meyer Lemon Marmalade; Cigar City Jai Lai and High West Son of Bourye
- ‘The Bambino’ – Porterhouse, Oxtail Baked Beans, Smoked Mashed Potato; Cigar City Madura and High West Double Rye
- Warm Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Manhattan Jello Shots, Doughnut Milkshakes; Cigar City Black Lager and High West 21 Year Rocky Mountain